What is the best time to conceive?

calculate-time-to-conceive

The best days to conceive are when the woman has a fertile time, which is three days before ovulation. The time is perfect to conceive during these three-four days when ovulation takes place. One has to keep a track of the menstrual cycle to get the perfect days to conceive, which is not difficult if you get your menstrual cycles in a timely fashion.

Keeping a track of your menstrual cycle

If you want to conceive then you must know the best days of cycle to get pregnant. Monitor your menstrual cycle every month and watch the signs of ovulation. One can easily note the signs of ovulation by finding cervical mucus that looks clear and slippery at the vaginal opening. This shows that you are ready to conceive. Your temperature during conception should be right as well. Not every woman gets her menstrual cycle at the right time. But with a little bit of study of your own cycle, one can easily get the right time after a few months of follow-up.

How to count the fertile time

To get the best fertile days to conceive, you must note the average length of the menstrual cycle. You can keep a record and count the days from the very first day of menstruation to the day before you get your next period. Now this is your cycle. This cycle is mostly fixed except in some women, who do not have the perfect cycle. The next thing is you have to count 18 days from the last day of your period and note it down. Now is the beginning period of ovulation and the best fertile time to get pregnant. Now you can count 14 days backwards from the completion of the cycle, which is the 16th day for a cycle of 30 days. If you have a menstrual cycle of 30 days, your best time in cycle to conceive is from day 12 to 16. While there may be some changes that are based according to the menstrual cycles, this is the time for women to conceive who have 30 days of menstrual cycle.

Know your body

Every woman is different, so does her menstrual cycle. One thing is however important that you must know how long your cycles are. So that it helps to determine ovulations and the best time to conceive after menstrual cycle. Remember the most fertile days are the days prior to the ovulation, which are mostly three days before ovulation. The most average menstrual cycle takes place every 28 days and the ovulation begins on the 14th day from the day one of your last period.

You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

12 comments on “What is the best time to conceive?

1. Janice on said:

Hey All!
    I have been trying to conceive since around 6 months, but to no result. Please suggest what I should do. I am getting really worried now.

2. hey Janice, no need to get worried as it is said that stress adversely effects your chances of conception. Instead, consult a good gynecologist and get your hormones and blood tested. Usually women take Folic acid rich diet or health supplements to improve their chances. This has no side effects. Usually the 10th to 20th day, starting from the day you menstruate is considered ideal time to conceive. Anyways, a qualified doctor would give you the right advice. Good Luck

3. admin on said:

I agreed with Sonia,
    Stress surely make the situation worst.
    just relax yourself, it would be great if you can have a holiday.
    Healthy diet and exercise does keep yourself in good state of body and mind. good luck….

4. Sophia on said:

hi i am worried because I am worried because my last period was on feb 13. Is it should be counting for 28 to 30 days of this month right? I am waiting for my period come on. I think it was stress situation worst. What should I do?

5. xiaojing on said:

Hi Sophia,

I experienced late period of two week last time. It was due to stress so just relax and think positively.Understand that need you to relax now is a little bit hard but try your best. Cheers.

6. shital solanki on said:

hi,

i am 28 year married woman.my husband is younger than me for 6 month and we have same blood group O+.we trying to conceive a baby but not sucess. what to do?

7. Janice on said:

Hey! Thanks all. I am taking folic supplements. I will consult a Gynae. Let’s hope everything will be alright.

8. LaToria on said:

Hello everyone! I know TTC can be very stressful. I’m one to stress over the smallest of things. A friend of mine recently told me about a product called Pregnitude. It helps with your chances of trying to conceive. It costs about 30 dollars for a one month supply. When researching it, I found lots of great reviews. I’m going to wait until my expect period before going out to buy it, just in case I’m already pregnant. I wish everyone the best of luck. Lots of babydust to you all!

9. Krystal on said:

My husband and i are trying for our 2nd child our first one is 20 months old. I was wondering what kind of supplements that i could take over the counter to try to conceive. Can some one please help?

10. koel on said:

I’m 31 yr old…planning to conceive on 2014…is it normal
    or I’m a little late for the same…plz suggest…will everythng
    be normal as other women those who conceive lately….

11. Reetu on said:

iam 27years old ,i was married 7months before,but till date i should try to pragnant but nothing ,i consult my doctor who prescribed me Echoflora tablets of the period of sixty day ,my manstrualcycle was for the oneweak .please suggest me what i do for consive,,,,

12. liji on said:

My last period was on this month 10( period start date) . Which day is gud 4 conceive